Monday, April 6, 2015

Tada!

Well, I paid for one of my snow days with a spring break day today, but that's okay.  I think my kinder kiddies were still on their sugar highs this morning.  I may have been, too.  :)  The weather is gorgeous and I was able to get home in time for a nice long run. 

I am excited to debut my new blog design and blog button!  It makes me so happy just to look at my blog now.  :) 

I owe Diana at Custom Blog Designs a huge THANK YOU for her kind support, patience, and creativity in making my vision a reality.  This is the second time she has designed a blog for me, and both times were a great experience. 


Custom Blog Designs 


 She was easy to work with, even through my slightly tech-illiterate questions and sometimes zany ideas!  Thanks Diana!  

I love my design because it is simple, teacher-y and home-y.  What do you think? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment