Sunday, July 5, 2015

Classroom Themes

Well after returning home from vacation, I am thrilled to say that, by the grace of God, I have a job!  Even better...IT'S IN KINDERGARTEN!!!  I am beyond blessed and thrilled and think I am going to love my new district and school. 

I am excitedly planning to move full steam ahead into setting up my new room and preparing for the first few weeks of school. Of course, I am also taking lots of time to relax, read, and just enjoy summer, because I know I will be so busy in just a couple of months. 

My biggest dilemma right now is deciding on a theme.  Here's the options...

1. Chalkboard & apples (think farmers' market feel) I have the most materials in this theme already but I'm worried I'll get tired of apples. 
2. Farm/ranch (I have some of this stuff too) 
3. Black/white chalkboard & primary colors (more whimsical/modern than #1 but I'm not 100% sure how to pull it off) 

What do you think?  Have a tip for where to start looking for ideas and materials?    Leave a comment and vote below! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment