Saturday, February 7, 2015

Welcome!

Hello there!  This is my fifth year of teaching and first year as a kindergarten teacher.  I previously taught elementary and high school ESOL, but have decided to reflect upon my current focus on kindergarten, as well as all things teaching.

I do not have my own TpT store, but love to use other teachers' awesome materials.  I hope that my entries reflect a combination of my "borrowed" ideas in practice, in addition to my own unique classroom creations, as well as reflections on and humorous stories from teaching in general. I also hope it is a source of inspiration and motivation for you, as I have been inspired and motivated by other teacher bloggers.  Check out the "Meet the Teacher" page to learn more about me! 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a fantastic day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment